BIODERMA (Trichoderma Viride)
It is a biocontrol agent for effective control of fungal diseases.
1) It protect tea bush from primary and secondary root and stem diseases e . g . brown root rot ,charcoal stump rot, poria branch canker etc.
2) It is effective as a seed treatment with and without chemical fungicides.
3) Increases number of shoots after pruning.
4) It colonizes roots , increases root mass and health. It provides long term root protection.
5) It controls all soil born diseases by Pythium , Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium
Products available in solid and liquid form 1 kg packet and also in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr and 5 ltr bottle.
Use:- Vegetables, Tea gardens, Nursery.
2kg Bioderma in 300 kg organic manure or vermicompost and keep the mixture for one week in wet condition. Use the mixture at the time of planting.
1 ltr in 200 ltr of water and 3-5 ml per ltr of water.
Developed By: Aspirant Software.